Crann ‘Trees for Ireland’ is an organisation set up to raise awareness of the environmental importance of trees, hedgerows and woodland.
Crann – Trees for Ireland/Coillte OPEN PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION 2018
- Theme: Trees, Hedgerows & Woodlands
- *Closing Date: 15th October, 2018*
- Sponsored By: Coillte – First Prize €250, Second Prize €100, Third Prize €50
- ENTRY IS FREE! HAPPY SNAPPING! Competitions
GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY ALL THAT IS WONDERFUL AND FREE!!!
Culture Night / Oíche Chultúir Friday 21st September 2018
- Towns and cities across the island of Ireland are gearing up for a massive late night celebration of culture in all its forms.
- Crann – Trees for Ireland and Easytreesie event at Dr. Stevens’ Hosptial, Dublin 6p.m.-9p.m. For More Details…… Culture Night – Dr. Stevens’ Hospital Dublin Friday 21st Sept 6pm-9pm
GIANTS GROVE PROJECT:
We were honoured and delighted to have our Patron, President Michael D. Higgins, launch our latest tree planting initiative, in partnership with Birr Castle, on 21st April 2017 – the Giants Grove Project.
What we do
All about Trees